Friday, August 25, 2006

Tanakas Problem


Here is the latest problem to solve ,the problem goes
Tanaka said...
It seems that I'm destined to make the same mistakes at exactly the same time of year.
What do you think is the best way out in a case like this?

Tanaka,You came to the right place.The solution to you problem is easy.Reading between the lines it becomes apparent that you have an unnatural fixation on your neighbours dog.I rekon you spend hours just thinking about giving it a big hug and a wee kiss.This in its self is not normally a bad thing but the way you fantasze that the dog is wearing a rubber suit and is in a room with a selection of S&M equiptment .Is the worring part.The solution is easy get yourself up to a clinic that treats people who footer with dogs and they will sort you out.Also instead of repeating the same mistakes over and over again.Simply find new mistakes in such a volume that there will be no time for you to repaeat the old ones ,thus freeing you from this neverending spiral of errors.Also if you plan to put any makeup on this Dog,Its ok its probably been tested on dogs before therefore will be safe to use.I hope that helps if not well yer goosed then.Oh and remember always use protection when fighting a gang.
Pattagony

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanaka said...

Thanks and a big hug.

But the truth is that I usually stand on my feet on the edge of the stool for bowel movements.
Not that that's the Japanese style. It's just the style my aunt taught me.
And just because I don't hug my neighbor's dog doesn't me I'm afraid of rabies. No Japanese are afraid of it because we all know it's exterminated before Americans arrived, only with sporadic outbreaks on the outskirts of Tokyo in recent years.

25.8.06  
Blogger Tanaka said...

日本人だからといって私のようにみなが便器の縁に立ってウンコをするわけではありません。

Nihon-jin dakara to itte watashi no yoni mina ga benki no heri ni tatte unko wo suru wake de ha arimasen.

25.8.06  
Blogger Tanaka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

25.8.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home