Tuesday, September 19, 2006

FRANKS PROBLEM


Anonymous said...
can any1 please tell me where to meet young, fit, gorgeous gentlemen with BIG schlongs???


Well no.but would you consider someone with one of the five virtues you seek cos i have .................................................................................................................................
































.....................................................
.................................................................................
the manners of a gentelman...ha ha.................but im not a chuckney ferrit u nonse...now on yer toes and dont come back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patt
I desperately need your help. I was abducted by aliens and no one believes me. Since I was abducted I have now found hair growing in strange places, like under my nose and also down below.
This is really distressing now and have got to the point where I have bought one thon plastic fannies to keep me company.
What do I do????

20.10.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home