Friday, October 27, 2006

PATTAGONYS PROBLEM


IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.LEAVE IT ON THE COMMENTS PAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSIBLE.NO REAL PROBLEMS THOUGH ,IM NOT A REAL AGONY AUNT.

I need help myself.

Even though i get a high volume of blogger traffic,It has become clear that people are afraid or ashamed to tell thier problems to the world even though they would benefit from the advice given and undoughtedly be a better person for thier troubles.
I think either i have solved all the problems in the world already by covering the topics in this blog.....OR....People just dont want help.

I do.I need to help .....So

Please leave your problem as a comment and i will cure what aills you.If you dont have a problem tell your friend,who obviously has several problems about the site and i will unravel thier messed up lives.

Its payback time i want your problems and you in return can laugh at others missfortune.It a win win situation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My problem is this: when signs say "sorry for the inconvience" and I am hugely inconvenienced by the sign's spelling. (I know a few people who have recently been to Scotland and love it.)

27.10.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home