Friday, October 27, 2006

"sorry for the inconvience"


IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.LEAVE IT ON THE COMMENTS PAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSIBLE.NO REAL PROBLEMS THOUGH ,IM NOT A REAL AGONY AUNT.
Todays problem goes

My problem is this: when signs say "sorry for the inconvience" and I am hugely inconvenienced by the sign's spelling. (I know a few people who have recently been to Scotland and love it.)

Finally you have came to the right place.Your problem is not only complex but trivial.As this problem has 3 interconnecting facits that compound each other we first need to seperate them and deal with them individually.
Firstly i can see that with your hair colouring,there is no way you should wear tweed jackets but you persist in doing so.This leads your neighbours to distrust you and in a sinister way shun you in public.You have left yourself open to the Public mocking you have become acustomed to.You should chage to a cordaroy / nylon twist overcoat with a high collar.This wont help but it will give the nieghbours something different to talk about.
Secondly,reading between the lines of your text.It is apparent that you like to nail flapjacks to the back of oldfolks heads.THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP AND STOP NOW.dONT YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE STARVING IN ,Paisley,Glagow.When you have this urge simply pop the flapjack into an envalope addressed to Paisley starving folk,Paisley,Glasgow.Then slap your own face.
Thirdly,Dress up as a Doctor and watch peoples reaction to you change ,instantly.Feel free to administer medical advice to any sick folk who speak to you and then charge them £50 a pop.Not only will this be finacialy lucrative but it will do you self esteam the world of good and may stop you masterbating in public.You should also involve another person in your sex lfe,You never know you might like it and it may keep the police off your back.

I hope this helps if not well,Thats you hard cheese.I dont care.Im not your problem solving Monkey....What do you take me for you fool.

Oh im happy you enjoyed Scotland its a great wee place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

Hi Pat! Thanks for the comment. I got my position when the senior artist of my company visited my art college. I showed him my work and he mentioned he had a show he'd like me to work on. Nice work you have here! Lots of character :)

14.6.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home